Trusted third parties (TTPs) and certification service providers (CSPs) assure the electronic identification of people and services through the use of digital certificates and electronic signatures. These entities provide a trust framework for the different relationships that take place in eCommerce and in general in business processes.
Safelayer's products support compliance with the internationally recognized regulations on the policies and requirements that these trust parties can apply.
These regulations and standards include:
- AIPA/CICA, WebTrust Program for Certification Authorities.
- CWA 14167-1: Security Requirements for Trustworthy Systems Managing Certificates for Electronic Signatures - Part 1: System Security Requirements.
- ETSI TS 101 456: Policy Requirements for Certification Authorities issuing qualified certificates.
- ETSI TS 102 042: Policy Requirements for Certification Authorities issuing public key certificates.
- ETSI TS 102 023: Policy Requirements for time-stamping authorities.