Safelayer Mobile ID is an identification system based on integrated authentication and electronic-signature services:
- Secure electronic identification.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA).
- Local or remote (cloud) signature.
- Out-of-band transaction confirmation.
- Available in app and SDK versions.
- EU eIDAS Regulation and PSD2 Directive.
The advantages of Safelayer's mobility solution lie in its ease-of-use, integration capability and support for a wide range of scenarios:
- The user simply downloads the Mobile ID app from Apple App Store or Google Play and starts creating and registering their credentials in a straightforward manner.
- In mobile devices, it can be used for authenticating and signing in any browser or native application.
- The user can also use it from another device (e.g., their PC) without requiring additional software or hardware.
- When using it from another device, the user receives a push notification when they have to authenticate or sign something.
- Available in app and SDK version for integration with corporate mobile apps.
- Integrated with the TrustedX authentication/eIDAS platform. Integration in applications is done using current Web standards.
- Uses public key cryptography and PIN protection to provide high levels of trust.