Safelayer eIDAS Platform orchestrates digital identities for authentication, electronic signature, single sign-on (SSO) and Two-factor Authentication (2FA) for Web environments. It provides full eIDAS compliance for legally binding electronic signatures in Europe and beyond.
- Acts as an identity provider and/or broker.
- Supports federation with external providers.
- Provides SSO between applications.
- Supports corporate directories, national eIDs and social identifiers.
- Performs advanced electronic signatures as set out in the new eIDAS regulation.
- Extends the control of corporate authentication to Cloud applications (Google Apps, Salesforce and Office 365, etc.).
- Facilitates the integration and deployment of applicationsSupport for SAML 2.0 Web SSO and OAuth 2.0/OpenIDConnect 1.0.
- Enables the integration of authentication and eSignature in multiple user devices based on browser and/or native applications (e.g., mobile devices).
- Assesses the authentication risk level by taking into account the user's profile, habits and biometrics.